Martina's Rave Reviews
"Offering massage therapy to elders is most enjoyable and fulfilling to me. It allows me to slow down in these frantic times and pay respect to a generation that has developed in maturity and has rich life experience and great wisdom." — Martina Lutz Schneider
- "Martina's gift is readily apparent to anyone fortunate enough to enjoy her therapeutic touch. She provides a caring, friendly environment where the tensions of the world dissolve and healing begins".
- Jim Gray, The Carving Workshop, Sonoma
- "Martina has the gift of great touch. I’ve had hundreds of massages, and she ranks on the top. Very nice demeanor. Straight forward, excellent technique. Thank you so much."
- Jody 62 years
- "I really like Martina, she is nice, kind friendly and easy to be with; and she always makes me feel so much better".
- Keene Kirksey 90 years
- "I think your hands are blessed. You are sunshine for my soul."
- Betty McKinne 88 years
- "Martina is a wonder worker with the body. She is experienced, thoughtful and communicates well. She will work to solve one’s special needs in a healthful massage. I have been the beneficiary of her health work for many years. I highly recommend her as a massage therapist."
- Judy Lehner 72 years
- "Martina has a great way of making my eighty six year old mother feel comfortable. Her visits and massages are the highlight of her week."
- Annie Reynolds
- "After a relaxing massage from Martina
I feel the years have dropped away."
– Norma Yocum 97 years